SPIRITO – Squash DETAILS TOURNAMENT DATE: May 18-19,2019
Squash is a ball sport played by two (singles) or four players (doubles squash) in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball. The players must alternate in striking the ball with their racquet and hit the ball onto the playable surfaces of the four walls of the court.
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
To be announced soon.
Player Guidelines –
Championship Guidelines –
Player Code of Conduct – refer to SECTION – 12
Local players Entry Fee – INR 500
ONLINE TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION / WITHDRAWAL
- Players must register or withdraw from the Championship through www.indiasquash.com only.
- Players withdrawing after the closing date of an event and before the start of the
Championship are required to send an email with medical certificate/ justified reasons to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration for a Championship will be considered completed upon receipt of the
Championship entry fee.
- If the player withdraws online from a Championship before the closing date, the entry fee will be refunded online within 10 business days. The entry fee will not be refunded for any withdrawal after the closing date.
- The SRFI cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of registration / withdrawal. It is the responsibility of the players’ to ensure that their registration / withdrawal have been successfully submitted.
- In the event of a system error upon notification by the player, the Championship Committee may reinstate or remove a player’s entry
- A player who withdraws because of bereavement will not receive a zero score where the relationship to the bereaved is a spouse, parent, parent-in-law, step-parent, grandparent, sibling, step-sibling or child. Any other requests will be at the discretion of SRFI.
The SRFI reserves the right to take disciplinary action against those who breach the Code of Conduct.
For any grievance a player may send an email to the Grievance Committee at email@example.com