FOR CASH PRIZE DETAILS DOWNLOAD THE CIRCULAR
SPIRITO – Water-Polo -DETAILS TOURNAMENT DATE: May 18-19,2019
Water polo is a competitive team sport played in the water between two teams. The game consists of four quarters in which the two teams attempt to score goals by throwing the ball into the opposing team’s goal. The team with the most goals at the end of the game wins the match. Each team is made up of six field players and one goalkeeper.
REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
- Registration fees is Rs.2000 + GST per team.
Registration Mode: Online & Offline
- The Entries will start on March 27, 2019, 10:00 am onwards
- Visit www.spirito.in for online registration
- Registration forms can be submitted at The Thane Club, Address: Mohan Kopikar
Road, Teen Hath Naka, Opposite Raheja Garden, Thane, MH 400601 |
(M) +91 9769223311 | (T) +91 (022) 25870300
- Cash payments to be done at The Thane Club before the deadline
- Net Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card
- Wallets & Apps like Paytm and Google Pay
- Last date of entries both online and offline is May 05, 2019
- For queries, contact The Thane Club Admin (M) +91 9769223311 | (T) +91 (022) 25870300
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All rules and regulations will be according to the Swimming Federation of India.
- Outstation teams must make their own arrangement for their boarding & lodging
Players can be included in all groups must represent one club only.
- No team will be allowed to switch players after a match is started
- Teams must have a minimum of Twelve (12) and a maximum of Fifteen (15) players per team.
- Please note that the names of players along with their date of Birth Certificate
should be attached with the entry form.
- Last Date for submission of entry is 6 th April,2019. NO FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE ENTRY FEE.
- The Fixture will be drawn on 25 th April,2019 and will be informed.
- Winners will be awarded with medals and cash prize.
Registration fees is Rs.2000 + GST per team.